Softick Card Export for Windows Mobile
Softick Card Export for Windows Mobile is a tiny application which allows you to use Windows Mobile device as a convenient USB card reader.
That is by using any file manager, including Windows Explorer, you can access your files and folders on memory cards inserted into Windows Mobile device similarly to USB thumb drive!
Now, when all you need is an access to the storage card on your handheld, you can forget about annoying synchronization delays!
Softick Card Export for Windows Mobile provides a direct access to the card from the desktop computer, so you don't need to remove you card from the device and re-insert it into a card reader: sometimes this procedure is not too easy.
You won't realize at work that you have left a card in home card reader! Now any application can save files directly to the card inserted into device, because Card Export for Windows Mobile provides fully compatible USB Mass Storage media for operating system, it can be accessed as removable drive.
||Specifications||News||Supported Devices||Support|| ||
How to begin - Accessing storage card has never been easier!
- Switch USB mode from Active Sync to Card Export
- Insert your device into a cradle or connect it to the USB cable
- And after a few seconds desktop drivers automatically will mount the cards as a logical disk!
- Connects Windows Mobile device as USB Mass Storage to any operation system (Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X or even Linux)
- Switches easily between Active Sync and Card Export (USB Mass Storage) modes
- It is nice and simple external application to control Softick Card Export operation
- Card Export for Windows Mobile emulates industry standard USB Mass Storage.
- Quick installation of the applications to the storage cards or file stores
- Fast audio and video content transfer to the cards. Transfer your MP3 files to the cards using Windows Explorer or
your favorite file manager.
- Use flash card as a floppy for any data
- Card Export for Windows Mobile performs fast backup and restoration of your card content
- It helps to perform storage cards maintenance. Now you can format your flash cards, undelete files and check filesystem integrity
using desktop operation system utilities from your desktop PC or Mac.
- Supports multicard configuration
- Supports read/write and read only modes.
- You don't need to struggle with device drivers or with the additional software, all the modern operation systems already
include support for USB Mass Storage devices.
- You have an access to all your documents, pictures, music or just data files anywhere, including public places where you
are unable to install additional software such as Active Sync.
- You can also use USB host-capable devices when a PC is not available.
- Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition (Windows CE 4.2), Windows Mobile 2005 or Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- Windows Mobile 2003 for Smartphones, Windows Mobile 2005 for Smartphones or Windows Mobile 6 Standard
- Works with Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/ME, Windows 98, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.3 or better, Linux or FreeBSD on desktop
- USB connection
- Supported CPU: Intel XScale PXA 25x, Intel XScale PXA 26x, Intel XScale PXA 27x, Texas Instruments OMAP Platform,
Samsung S3C2410 and Samsung S3C2440 processors
- Supported devices: Please see compatibility list
We are permanently developing support for the new devices. Tell us what device support do you need.